Thursday, August 6, 2009

Political Slight-of-Hand

So there I was; all ready to give a big congratulations to Bill Clinton for going to North Korea to get those girls back. And then I find out that it's all a sham. That the girls and their families had been in contact with each other. That Kim Jong Il had basically told them, "Hey, send over Bill Clinton and I'll pardon yall." So, Bill shows up, takes a few pics and then gets the girls. Yes, that's exactly what happened. This whole thing was preplanned. The girls families contacted Al Gore (who they work for), who in turn contacted his good buddy Bill.
Now I'm not saying that this was some hairbrained idea of either Bill's or Al's; it was all Kim. At least I hope it was.

I wonder if ol' Slick Willie put the moves on the girls and asked them to join the "mile high club" on the trip back...

Oh, and then there's this:

http://blogs.wsj.com/autoshow/2008/11/19/congress-members-criticize-auto-executives-corporate-jet-travel/

and then this lovely piece of legislation: http://www.rollcall.com/media/37552-1.html

Kinda makes you wonder if there is a limit to the elitism in Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment