Friday, June 25, 2010

*Blank* of the Day

Album of the Day:

Song of the Day: Voodoo Chile

Quote of the Day:
"I am an American and I believe:
-in God the Creator of mankind;
-in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States;
-in the vision and wisdom of our Founding Fathers who have yet to meet their equal;
-in those honorable men and women who gave their lives to protect our God-given rights;
-in duty, honor, country;
-that unbiased and objective truth will prevail of political correctness;
-that I am free man and not a subject of someone's political estate;
-that man-made laws should punish the lawless and not the law-abiding;
-that I have a responsibility to defend and protect my freedoms from those who would take them from me;
-that the "right of the people" is my right for I am one of the people."
 
--Michael Banosky
 
Picture of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment