Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Obama is a Spoiled Child

My wife brought up an interesting point last night. She asked if any of our past presidents have openly mocked the opposing party as much as Obama does. I thought back through the W, Clinton, HW and Reagan years and I couldn't recall anything. Not to say that it didn't happen once or twice and I just forgot about it, but dang. It seems like every time this buffoon is on the TV he's just spewing anti-anybody-who-doesn't-agree-with-him garbage. His speech yesterday in El Paso was full of just that; garbage. And then to go on and on and on ad nauseum about how, "the Republicans will never be satisfied" and maybe they'll want "alligators in moats" is just ludicrous and pandering to an audience of drones who like nothing more than to hear the crap which flows freely from his mouth. I seriously just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment