Thursday, June 7, 2012

Boy Scouts to "Review" Ban on Homosexual Leaders


I am an Assistant Scoutmaster. So is my wife. My oldest son is an Eagle Scout and my youngest is working on his.
My wife and I are both graduates of Woodbadge. I completed Powderhorn as well. I have held every position available in a Cub Scout pack as well as district level and was a Roundtable Commissioner. Between money and time we donate well over $5000 a year to the program. We are a scouting family.
As God is my witness, we will completely quit any and all scouting activities and cease all monetary contributions if the BSA allows homosexuals to be leaders in our organization.
WAKE UP AND SEE THIS FOR WHAT IT IS!!
This is not about "inclusion" or "diversity." This is about moral decay.

Read the next paragraph VERY carefully...

On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

It's not "Rocket Science."


No comments:

Post a Comment