Wednesday, January 30, 2013

God, Guns and The Constitution


Feds accused of fomenting 'blood in our streets'
by Taylor Rose

WASHINGTON – The highest levels of the U.S. government are fomenting “civil unrest” that soon could leave “blood in our streets,” a key Christian pastor said Tuesday at a pro-Second Amendment rally in Washington.

Rev. William Owens Jr., director of community outreach for the Coalition of African-American Pastors and leader of God, Guns & the Constitution, said America has in many ways has passed the point of no return and its citizens will have to be “chastised” before they awaken to the reality of their situation.


and

1 comment:

  1. Rev. Owens,
    I was going through the t.v. channels today and stopped on the CSPAN channel. I listened to the speakers with a great excitement welling up inside! I wanted to tell you that I am so proud of the black community leaders for the stance you are taking on the gun control issues we are all faced with! My eyes were full tears and a heart filled with a proudness not felt since the 9/11 towers were destroyed. I am a white male and a deputy sheriff in louisiana. I am proud to be an american standing shoulder to shoulder with my brothers and sisters in Christ! God Bless you and yours., and God Bless America! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete