Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Oath

 "I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
See what comes first there? My allegiance to the Constitution. First, not second. I hope my brothers and sisters-in arms remember that when/if some two-bit CinC decides to circumnavigate the Constitution and try to use them in an attempt to confiscate the guns of the people who have a God given right to defend themselves by whatever means necessary.
I don't know of too many Police Chiefs or county Sheriffs who would be willing to risk the lives of their officers/deputies in a sure-to-fail attempt at door-to-door seizures.
What does that leave? The military.
Brothers and sisters, your first oath is to the Constitution and you have a moral obligation to refuse any order which violates that.

Molon Labe 

No comments:

Post a Comment